Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kolcheff Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 09:41 AM
    I drank on Saturday!
    I drank Saturday- and I missed my time too blow in the morning. I blew OK Sunday afternoon- but want to take an EtG test to make up for missing my time to blow Sunday am. I drank 6 beers an 3 glasses of wine. It will be 65 hrs. At the time I take my EtG test. Will I be OK?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 1, 2013, 10:27 AM
    You have much more to worry about than a simple ETG test.
    There is a reason you are required to provide a breath sample on a daily schedule and there are serious consequences of failure.

Jan 1, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    You have much more to worry about than a simple ETG test.
    There is a reason you are required to provide a breath sample on a daily schedule and there are serious consequences of failure.
    Thank you for your opinion - I don't test daily just holiday testing and I do know about consequences. So that being said - I was just looking for an answer to my question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 02:06 PM
    No, I doubt you will pass.

And I agree, knowing you will test, missing tests, you will soon be revoked since these are easy to catch

Jan 1, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No, I doubt you will pass.

And I agree, knowing you will test, missing tests, you will soon be revoked since these are easy to catch
    Well thank you for your insight. I'm sure you have not made any mistakes- but I did. I am not required to take one- I was willing. But your RUDE answer ( which based solely on your opinion). Is to say the least insightful- before you make opinions you should probably know ALL of the facts. But I'm guessing that is just something you don't do. Thank you for your two cents anyway.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Now wait a darn minute! You drank Saturday (is drinking allowed while you are on probation?) and missed your time to blow. How did you miss it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolcheff View Post
    Well thank you for your insight. I'm sure you have not made any mistakes- but I did. I am not required to take one- I was willing. But your RUDE answer ( which based solely on your opinion). Is to say the least insightful- before you make opinions you should probably know ALL of the facts. But I'm guessing that is just something you don't do. Thank you for your two cents anyways.
    You're not required to take an ETG, you do it willingly? Why? And if that's the case, then why worry if you fail, since it's not a requirement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank a 22 oz Beer 5.5% at 4:30 Saturday and Sunday is the new week.. [ 1 Answers ]

Im 33 yo 220 lbs my test day has been Thursday for the last 4 weeks. I know I am taking a chance but hopefully its not as random as they say. If I test at 8 am Sunday can I pass. I hate excersing but I will drink plenty of liquids and pee 2 or 3 times in the morning if I have to go. All help is...

Drank one 24 oz 8.9% beer Saturday at 3pm and took an EtG Tuesday at 815 am am I OK? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 32 6'1 220lbs and hadn't drank in 6 months before that. It was one tallboy and I downed it within 5 minutes at around 3pm Saturday. I drank a lot of water Monday night and took and EtG test Tuesday morning at about 815 am... am I going to be OK? Pretty stressed out thanks for any help(besides...

I drank a half pint of brandy 4:00pm Saturday will it be there Wednesday 9:30am [ 3 Answers ]

I got tested with the 80 hour alcohol test

Drank late Saturday night, had a drug test sent to lab today, [ 16 Answers ]

I slipped up on Saturday nght and drank. Last drink was 3am Sunday. I just took a drug tet at my counselors office, and to my surprise she sent it to "THE LAB".. I just heard of EtG testing. I'm scared I'm going to get caught and go to jail. Its been 88 hours.. am I okay:eek:

View more questions Search