Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spiritme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 08:07 AM
    What gas air heater do I use for detergent spray dryer?
    I am building a small spray dryer, 1-meter diameter by 6-meter height, drying chamber dimension. I need 400 deg centigrade air temperature in the drying chamber. The product is detergent. I got a hint that Indirect Gas Air Heater may not easily get 400 deg C air temp, and if I use Direct Gas Air Heater, the contaminants may mix with my product. So what kind of gas fired air heater will be adequate?

Check out some similar questions!

Heater gas forced air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a combo heat and cooling system the problem is with the heat the unit cycles glow light comes on the furnace firers up and then shuts down I have to reset the system two maybe three times what causes this seem like every night I have to go through this what can it be

Gas Dryer/Hot water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I was attempting to hook up my gas dryer. Of course once I started this project I did not have all of the equipment (the gas connector pipe). Although I did test to see if the gas was working at the gas pipe near the dryer. It did and I immediately turned it off. This morning the hot...

Want to run a gas line from my water heater to new dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a gas dryer for my new home and realized that there is NOT an existing gas hook-up in the laundry room. This room is off the garage and about 20 feet from my gas water heater. I was thinking of running a T off the line and running it to my dryer- and I have a couple of questions: 1....

Gas heater blowing cold air? [ 1 Answers ]

We replaced the blower and the thermostat for our gas heater. It is blowing in COLD air. Does anybody have an idea where we go from here? Thank you, Regina schell [email protected]

Gas water heater & gas dryer [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into an duplex and purchased a gas dryer in excellent condition from a local thrift store. My trouble is, I don't see anywhere to hook the gas line (from the dryer up). It looks like there is just an electrical outlet. Can someone help? Isn't there some kind of two prong gas line...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.