Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Forest
    Hi, me and my sister live close to a forest we found... its about half an hour away, Our big sister just came home and we were thinking about showing her, remember she is in her 20s . She said she would love to see it because of her love of nature, but were not so sure about showing her because when it gets dark , lots of mean (seams dangerous) people about, and she might want to stay. We are scared in case she tells our dad not to let us go anymore, but I love it up there,
    Should we bring her?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 08:47 AM
    I don't understand. You found a forest, which was probably always there l/2 an hour away and you want to take your visiting sister there, but why would you want to stay till dark? What do you mean, dangerous people? Would that not be a deterent for going there if you plan on being there past daylight?

And you are scared she might tell your dad who will not let you go anymore? I would hope so !

If you don't know the area, then bad idea to go hiking.
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 08:55 AM
    I understand your veiws and concerns, by dangerous people a mean like, they would slabber at you walking past, not to dangerous but this place is so beautiful, and were I live that's really rare, but this is a puplic place and at the minute it gets dark at four , my and my other sister would never stay there after dark, but I'm not sure about her...
    But thanks for all your help :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 09:32 AM
    A public (puplic?) place, so not really a forest. Do you mean a park ?

You asked for opinions. I was offering mine. How did that deviate from your question? People who slabber are not sane. Slabber means to do drool and spit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tree in the forest! [ 27 Answers ]

Lol, I just have to ask this question in this tread... Now if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? :D

Tree in forest [ 4 Answers ]

If a tree in a forest falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound??

Captain Forest [ 1 Answers ]

I worked on this all day and I need your help to tell me if this is right and how to I . Use the work sheet to enter the adjusting and closing entries; then journalize them. 3. Prepare the income statement and the statement of owner’s equity for the year ended June 30 and the classified balance...

Capital Forest [ 1 Answers ]

Which should be considered as Capital Expenditure? 1 - Pure research 2 - Applied research 3 - Development expenditure 4 - Machinery for research I am revising my syllabus because EXAM IN JUNE.

Captain Forest or Everyone [ 2 Answers ]

I've posted some question but still couldn't fine the answer. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search