Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizabethla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 01:01 AM
    I want to learn ways to be more social.
    Im a 16 year old girl and I have a little group of friends that are all very confident and always outspoken. Out of all those friends I'm the quiet and innocent one, the reason I'm like that is because I don't feel good in the way I look or the way I am. I wish I was more social and confident like they are. I'm not jealous of them but I just want to gain some self esteem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2012, 01:30 AM
    You have to at times just step out of the comfort zone and talk and act. With time you may, but the issue is that all of us are different we are not the same.
    jnbsorell Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Be yourself
    People laugh at quirks and weird unexpected humor.
    daydream44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2013, 12:02 AM
    Don't worry about forcing yourself to act a certain way because you think it will make you more confident. It is all within yourself, and being introverted isn't bad at all. I think the most interesting and intriguing people are the quiet ones. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that one of the ways scientists learn about the functions of different par [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that one of the ways scientists learn about the functions of different parts of the brain is to study people with brain damage

What do I have to learn in social studies to skip 8th grade? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to skip 8th grade and I know everything for all the subjects except in social studies, so what do I got to learn? (I live in MI if that helps)

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

Ways to learn French [ 5 Answers ]

So, suppose I learn 3000 words in French. Would I recognize what a francophone is saying? If I wouldn't, how could I learn to? Do I learn how to pronounce these 3000 words in French? And after all that, suppose my understanding of French grammar is "okay", would I be able to have francophones...

Best ways to learn math other then paper and book [ 1 Answers ]

I want to explore other possibilities for me to improve my math skills. I'm already well familiar with the book, paper, and pencil way. I want to know other ways. I'm in 7th grade this year. I want to start learning quadratic equations. What are some good websites on them? Thanks in advance! :)

View more questions Search