Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2012, 09:16 PM
    I'm going on a plane tomorrow
    Tomorrow I am going on a 10 hour plane ride. I was wondering if it was okay to use my iPad, iPod and Nintendo on the plane.
    If it is then do I need to turn the plane mode on?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 09:25 PM
    You can use them with airplane mode when you are told it is OK. Take offs and landings are no-no's.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 11:17 PM
    Most airlines will have you keep them off till after take off and for landing, but besides that, you should be free to use them. Also most will have electric outlets where they can be plugged in.

All of my long plane trips, they also had movies to watch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the correct sentence I go home tomorrow or I will go home tomorrow/I am going [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... I don't know English very well What is the correct sentence, I go home tomorrow or (I will go home tomorrow/I am going home tomorrow) Can you tell me all the sentences are correct?

Would this plane take off? [ 84 Answers ]

I'm thinking this question had to been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it. It's really bugging me, because I never could find out the right answer. Suppose you have a jet airplane sitting on a runway. But this runway acts like a treadmill. The jet starts it's...

It's Tomorrow ! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a thing called "wacky week" at school. Every day you dress up differently according to the theme. Today was Aloha Day and tomorrow is Wacky Day. I'm not sure what to do for Wacky Day. It can be anything Wacky so just let me know what you would wear if you were me ! Thanks for the help. :D

View more questions Search