Ask
    neil little Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Pregnant goats
    How long are the pregnant
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 30, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Average days of gestation for a goat is 150 days (5 months).
    Source: Notes on Pregnant Goats and Pictures | Jekuthiel's Nubians | Grade A RAW Goat Dairy | Nubians For Sale | Shelton, Washington

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant goats [ 4 Answers ]

My father-in-law just bought 2 pregnant boar goats. I know nothing about goats and he doesn't know much either. Does anyone have any advice to give about taking care of two goats? And any advice about what to do when they go into labor and how to tend to the babies? Any advice would be appreciated....

Sleeping goats ? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you make a goat go to sleep?

Goats over a bridge? [ 5 Answers ]

What is a "troll" I see that tearm thrown around a lot, is it some kind of insult?

Goats [ 1 Answers ]

Can you over feed a goat kid? The reason I ask is because I have one that it seems like he eats constantly and his stomach keeps on growing but the rest him seems to be staying small. Am I feeding him the right feed or should I be doing something different?:( I feel really bad about this and I...

Anybody know about goats? [ 1 Answers ]

I am very concerned about my goat. After being pregnant at least two weeks longer than the normal gestation period, she finally delivered one live baby and one long-dead baby this morning. She'd gotten absolutely huge. Massive. I'm pretty sure she has an infection, but there are no vets out here...

View more questions Search