Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2081e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 09:27 PM
    What happened to Juliet Bell who played Melody on the children's video melody magic?
    Whatever happened to the actress Juliet Bell who played Melody in the children's video Melody Magic in Musicland?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the song in this YouTube cheetah video? (no lyrics, melody only) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been desperately searching for the name of the song in this video. Could someone help me please? It is not the video's original song, I don't know whether it was the uploader or Youtube who swapped it. Please, I'm getting pretty desperate. iarsmqA3dck

Melody is name [ 1 Answers ]

It's melody! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I have been looking for this movie for such a long time! It's called Melody. All I could remember is that is was a British film and the ending credits played to Crosby, Stills, and Nash song "teach your children well" and these kids on a railroad tracks. I saw it on the...

Name the 90s child vid. Melody tries to find her song with 2 children [ 2 Answers ]

2 children start playing piano and the find a little girl running on the piano named melody and she takes them into a land where they sing "this old man" then they start looking for her song in which melody frequently hears through out the video, they sing itsy spider, row your boat, little miss...

Looking for vh1 song video, haunting melody great visuals [ 3 Answers ]

The video was shown either in late 80's or early 90's. It was sand and water maybe a beach, the video was shot in black and white and the song was about a father who had passes. Seemed like it was about footsteps or leaving a legacy?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.