Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ventrese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 08:38 PM
    How to get red color out of red hair
    My hair is naturally auburn. I had blonde highlights this summer, got tired of them so I died it a light ash brown. I wanted my nautural hair color back so I died it Auburn, however it did not come out my natural color. Then I just died it a light amber brown, now it is so dark red it looks black red. What do I need to do, other than leave it alone?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2012, 01:13 AM
    So basically you have colored and re-colered your hair 4 times and are getting unpredictable results? That is not uncommon when people try to do it themselves, without understanding how all the processes and products they are using impact each other. Please, go see a professional, dear :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove red hair color, return to blonde color [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having my hair processed for years (naturally a dark ugly blonde). I recently went red, I look like a clown and want the red moved. Can I do this myself without my hair breaking off?

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

Dark Red Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am new to the site. I literally just dyed my hair, maybe an hour ago. I used the same color I always use and absolutely love. The color is Revlon High Dimension Sizzling Sherry #47 (dark red brown). This time however, for some unknown reason, the old growth turned...

View more questions Search