Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yup, Marty is a blonde!

Bo is cute too!
    Marty is such a blonde, but she's loveable as all get out, and like all blondes, all males want a piece of her. :)

At this moment Bo is whistling up a storm, trying to get Marty's attention. Marty is blonde, and she knows she's a hot babe. So, she's being the typical female. She's ignoring him. :)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    From what I've read about coloring, the females should be Lutino's like Marty, and the males should be greys like Bo. Lutino's are a hard color to get, so they'll be very sought after. Grey's like Bo, who is a full grey, will be sought after as well. :)

In other words, I should have no problem at all finding homes for them. :)
    If only we didn't have the cat...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 08:20 PM
    I was a Blondel but he wouldn't whistle while I was on the phone. Did you tell him I got my hair did?
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    If only we didn't have the cat......
    We can work around the cat. I'll find a way. :)
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I was a Blondel but he wouldn't whistle while I was on the phone. Did you tell him I got my hair did?
    He only has eyes for Marty. She's got him wrapped around her little claw. He's a smitten birdie. He doesn't puff up for just anyone you know. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cockatiels prices [ 1 Answers ]

How much do hand fed and raised, tamed lutino cockatiels sell for and same question for a normal grey

Cat Breeding Question [ 7 Answers ]

I have a really weird question that I hope someone can help with. How long does a male have to be on the female in order to do his thing? How long should we leave the male and female together? Last but not least, when will we know that the female has been bred?

Quick question on breeding guppies, [ 2 Answers ]

I was breeding guppy's a couple months ago and then the mom and dad died, but I still had over 30 fry. Now the fry are grown up and I noticed I could finally see the male's gonopodium (I swear it popped up overnight). He has been bugging the females lately... but could have he impregnated them...

My cockatiels eggs [ 3 Answers ]

My cockatiel laid eggs we recently pair her up with a male,I just want to know how can I be sure they are fertile... ii don't really know who laid the eggs becaouse the bird I thought was a male has been pooping really big.. please help

Breeding question [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got a 5 month old black lab from a breeder. The breeder came recommended from a colleague that also got a lab from the same litter. Tiko which is my dog was pick of the litter by the breeder who kept him for his son to raise so he could use him as a stud later on. It so hhappened that...

View more questions Search