Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxy_42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Why does my Eldest Daughter hate me so much
    My name is Marlene. I have 4 daughters. My Eldest daughter really hates me. When I send her an email that has been forwarded on from me she writes back saying : are you dumb don't sene me any emails. It hurts I love her so much yet she hates me. IS there anybody that can give me some advise how I can turn this around. I am a professional myself yet I cannot get the answers I am looking for.

Roxy42:o
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Well if you are forwarding non personal emails, she may see this as really non personal and resents it.

My wife hates that, her dad forwards things to her all the time on emails, but never sends a personal note by email. Try to stop sending her "forwards" and writing her personal emails and see if she responds better.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 05:19 AM
    How do you think she hates you from that. I think your way too sensitive. Lighten up a bit.

Maybe if you react like this too everything she does then maybe that is why she gets so annoyed at you.

Joe
    missdad Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy_42
    My name is Marlene. I have 4 daughters. My Eldest daugher really hates me. When I send her an email that has been forwarded on from me she writes back saying : are you dumb dont sene me any emails. It hurts I love her so much yet she hates me. IS there anybody that can give me some advise how I can turn this around. I am a professional myself yet I cannot get the answers I am looking for.

Roxy42:o
    You try just sending normal emails without the FW: thing... I know myself I hate the emails like that lol... I don't think she hates you.. I think she just gets annoyed... she assumes you know probably.. I don't know...
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 29, 2007, 05:05 AM
    If that is the only sign you have of hatred I agree with the other posters -- or are you leaving a lot out? -- Savage
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 6, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I agree. I have someone on msn, the only emails I get from that person are jokes forwarded, I must get at least 15-20 per week from her... in 2 years I have never got one just saying hi...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter will not talk to me. She hate me! [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter who is 16 years old just called me. She was really mad because she found out that I was going to take her mother to court to get some overpaid child support back. I have two kids with my new wife andI can not make ends meet. She said I would never see her or her sister if I sued their...

Why does my daughter hate me so much? [ 48 Answers ]

I have been asking myself this question for a long time. My problems are many and I've probably made many mistakes. My husband of 20 years is verbally abusive. I am handicapped and unfortunately, I rely on his help. My two children (daughter 17, son 13) are both healthy and are doing well in...

My daughter, sexually abused, has a love/hate relationsip with me [ 11 Answers ]

Hello My daughter, now in her mid 20's, was sexually abused by a family friend when she was very young, and she and her brother used to stay with them and play with their children. I have given my daughter all the love and support I can. My trouble is that the wife of this man knew of...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search