Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2012, 02:21 PM
    My "best friend" barely ever answers my texts or texts me.
    We went to the same middle school but not high school. We used to text a lot in ninth grade and kind of in tenth grade. But now we're in eleventh grade and she never texts me and I always have to text her and she barely ever responds. Also I always make the plans to hang out and she never does. So I stopped asking and I got tired of never getting replies and waited for her to text me and after 2 months I finally decided to text her. I understand that she's busy but I almost never hear from her what should I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Have you talked to her lately? Does she still consider you her best friend?

Dec 29, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Have you talked to her lately? Does she still consider you her best friend?
    I texted her merry Christmas and she said thanks you too and I texted her yesterday and she didn't respond. I think she does.
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyrabbit2310 View Post
    I texted her merry Christmas and she said thanks you too and I texted her yesterday and she didn't respond. I think she does.
    I think you should talk to her. Make a phone call. If she isn't returning texts very often, and doesn't initiate getting together, she may have moved on.

Dec 29, 2012, 02:56 PM
    I think you should talk to her. Make a phone call. If she isn't returning texts very often, and doesn't initiate getting together, she may have moved on.
    She's never initiated getting together I just got tired of always being the one. If I call her or text her what should I say?
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 02:59 PM
    She's never initiated getting together I just got tired of always being the one. If I call her or text her what should I say?
    I'd call her and tell her how you see things. Let her know that these things bother you. It's up to you to decide what you want to do about your friendship. Do you have close friends at your high school?

Dec 29, 2012, 03:48 PM
    I'd call her and tell her how you see things. Let her know that these things bother you. It's up to you to decide what you want to do about your friendship. Do you have close friends at your high school?
    Ok I'm not sure when to do it though. I have one close friend at my high school and other friends and some acquaintances
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Ok I'm not sure when to do it though. I have one close friend at my high school and other friends and some acquaintances
    Call her whenever you want to. If you are off school, maybe this is a good time.

Dec 29, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Call her whenever you want to. If you are off school, maybe this is a good time.
    Ok thanks how should I start it off?
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Ok thanks how should I start it off?
    Ask if she is busy, then tell her you would like to talk about something important. That should get her attention.

Dec 29, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Ask if she is busy, then tell her you would like to talk about something important. That should get her attention.
    All right. I think it's school though because she has a lot of homework and sports after school.
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Alright. I think it's school though because she has a lot of homework and sports after school.
    Are you on break now?

Dec 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Are you on break now?
    Yes
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Yes
    Good time to call and/or talk in person.

Dec 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Good time to call and/or talk in person.
    Ya probably
    xoxo_tatiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 09:27 PM
    I think you should go to her house and ask for her. Then, you guys could talk it out if her friendship really means a lot to you. See what she says :) hope this helped

Jan 2, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxo_tatiana View Post
    I think you should go to her house and ask for her. Then, you guys could talk it out if her friendship really means a lot to you. see what she says :) hope this helped
    I've never actually been to her house so no
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 09:43 PM
    I've never actually been to her house so no
    Have you called her yet?

Jan 2, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Have you called her yet?
    Not yet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

My Husband Texts A Female Friend And I Don't Know How To Deal With It. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has a female friend, she's a referee like my husband, they have been texting most days a lot. He has said they are just friends, and talk a lot about football, and reffing and have a laugh!! It came between us at Christmas, and I got really upset. He has shown me most of the texts, and...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

She said we'r "Best Friends", now we barely talk. Does she still like me? How much? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm in high school. The group of people I hang out with is made up mostly of people from my elementary school, witch is outside the city. None of us are really close friends, but even after a couple of years none of us have made other friends. Then, in class, I was forced by the teacher to sit...

View more questions Search