Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Kids and the peanut Butter Question
    Here is a question from the neighborhood kids. You have your knife in the peanut butter. Then you put it into the jam. Contaminating the jam with the peanut butter. One kid said to wipe off the knife each time, making a mess for mom. Or use two separate knives the older kid said?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 29, 2012, 05:38 AM
    2 knives!
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2012, 05:45 AM
    Very Good/ 1 vote for the older kid
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Never mix the two, major rule in my house, I would not eat them mixed together, so they don't get into the jar with the other.

Two spreading devices. Ok we don't use knives we have actual spreaders made for doing it.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Very Clever Concept
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 10:50 AM
    We use our own table knives for the peanut butter, and we use one spoon to scoop out the jelly/jam OR buy a squeeze bottle of jelly.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Squeeze bottle, that a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too Much Peanut Butter? [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 year old daughter is going through a phase in which she wants to eat peanut butter every single day. Not a PB sandwich, but just plain PB on a spoon. It's been about 3 weeks now that she has been asking for the PB every single morning. Most days I try to brush it off and give her something...

Peanut butter incedent [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious about a Movie that was also a book called the Peanut Butter incedent, were A boy's hair turns white because of something he has seen.

Peanut butter and dogs [ 11 Answers ]

Is peanut butter really okay for dogs?

Peanut Butter for my puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy. Yorkie/Chiuaua Mix. I am curious about peanut butter. I bought a kong and would like to do the peanut butter deal for him for in his crate when I go away, but some people have said peanut butter is not good for him. Do I need to buy special peanut butter or just my...

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

View more questions Search