Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shreetharan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 11:35 PM
    White substance over my penis
    Hi
    I have noticed a white substance formed under my penis foreskin. My penis is itching and producing some smell due to it. Please advice what to do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Sounds like thrush/yeast. Time to see your doctor.

By the way, I have moved your post from Heating & Air Conditioning to Men's Health. Please try to choose the proper forum for your questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 04:52 AM
    Yes, infection, time to see the doctor
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Yes, accumulation of 'smagma' under foreskin accumulates when you don't pull your foreskin back to clean, causing infection. Left untreated, destroys the skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a milky white substance come out with a little blood when I wiped [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 I had sex Friday and yesturday Wednesday I went pee and when I go to wipe the is like a thick milky white substance that came of with a little blood what does that mean.

I have some pockets on the back of my throat and a white substance? [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the MD and didn't get a clear answer, he said it was normal and that the meds, which I don't remember what it was, would take care of it but it didn't. I normally have those swollen pockets and a hard white substance come out of one of them, also make me have a bad breath.

White pasty substance on labium [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years old, sexually active, and on birth control. I have boon experiencing an unusual substance on my labium over the past couple months. It does not happen all the time, just at random and doesn't correllate with when I have sex. The substance isn't noticeable until I wipe with toilet...

Pile of powdery white substance in garage [ 1 Answers ]

Two days ago, I found what looks like powdered milk in a pile by my garage door. It is fluffy and dry and really oes look like powdered milk. I have seen carpenter ants, only one or two at a time, in the area. They are the big black variety. I can't see the hole or evidence of them coming and...

White substance on red brick, is it from siding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me what this white stuff is that is all over the exterior brick on my house. My lower half of my house is red brick and the upper part of my house is a blue vinal siding. It looks like its running down off the siding. We have tried to clean it off with the...

View more questions Search