Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesepeace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 11:25 PM
    What is quicktime libraries?
    Okay so I got an 11.6" macbook air yesterday, and it doesn't have a disk drive. I will be going on holiday in about a week, and the plane ride will be 7 hours, so I want to put my Modern Family Season 2 box set onto my macbook to watch on the plane, but my mac doesn't have a disc drive. So I put the dvd onto a usb and put all the files onto my desktop. However, they won't play, and when I try to play them it comes up with this notification:
    QuickTime Player can't open "Modern Family S2 EP01-06.avi" because a required codec isn't available.

I downloaded the codec thingy, and it says to put it into the 'quicktime player libraries" or something.
    What is the quicktime libraries? How do I get to it?

Or is there any other way I can get quicktime player to play the files?
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

BAC libraries in hierarchical shotgun sequencing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Could someone please explain a few reasons about why bacterial artificial chromosomes were so crucial to the success of the hierarchical shotgun sequencing. I know that the use of bac libraries is one reason but I think I am missing something. Also some help on how bac librarise are used in...

Movie/Show from the 80's for school libraries [ 2 Answers ]

I have asked before and want to try one more time. I am looking for a movie/series that I watched in the school library when I was younger. It was about the world had ended and these people were traveling around in a book van trying to save books. It taught about the dewey decimal system and...

Quicktime [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not really sure what kind of program quicktime is classified as, but was wondering is there any other programs that can do the same thing that quick time does?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.