Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imabitofhoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Jealous or just self centered
    My husband got mad because our 22 year old son made his supper plate before my husband got into the kitchen as he was talking on the phone. This happens a lot my husband is a truck driver and gone a lot but even before that he act jealous or selfish always wants to be in control and is usually very hateful when he doesn't get his way. Son has looked for work and gets it through ed in his face about not working or dead end jobs husband says he is lazy and useless I get all over him for his remarks I really think it is time for me to leave or for him to go on the road and don't come back. I'm really sick of the bickering between them every day and I'm not exaggerating it is every day either at home or on the phone. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

When a married man acts jealous is he really jealous? [ 2 Answers ]

Mm acts jealous when he sees me around another guy.He stays around yo hear what I'm satin he's stopped one guy from texting ne.Could he really be jealous.or is it Luke a trophy type possession thing? So man sleeping with same mistress couple yrs don't have a jealous bone when it comes to her?

Cut off centered [ 1 Answers ]

I have a series 1993 $20 bill that is not centered on the front the left side is cut off and there is a small piece showing of the next bill on the right. The back is centered correctly. Is this bill worth anything?

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Pillow not centered [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 24 foot above ground pool. We recently closed it for the winter. However, with high winds in our region, the pillow has moved to the edge of the poll and we can't seem to push it back to the center because there is ice on our pool cover. With the pillow not being centered, will this cause...

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.