Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lodhigous Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
    She cheated me in love.
    A girl have mother, father and all relatives at the age of 13 she was took by a neighbor and sexually abused and tried her to sell to brothel house in Pune India however she escaped from there police cases also happened then she started staying with the same guy. After 2 years she broke with him as he was humiliating her staying with her parents.

A fine day I seen her and found her that she was underwent such situation I was already married by that time with 2 kids I thought that why can’t I help her to settle her life on humanitarian basis. I said everything about me I tried to help her by giving some money, clothes and fulfilling needs to stay at home and also trying to find a groom for her but unfortunately she started loving me and had physical relation. In between us she promised that she won’t trouble me in my personal life as I was already married also I sent her to work for gulf country for some time. There she started having relationship with 55years old man. She came back after sometime to India again. She was started living with the same guy who tried to sell her previously.

At that time we both don't have any communication and I thought that she was settled down with somebody. One day she saw me and again approached me by saying that I cannot live without you again. I went to that guy warned him and took a rent house and kept her by saying that live your life quiet. 3 years passed had many fights because she wants to have other relationships with other guys. I was warned her advised pampered and given counseling that she might affect by any disease but her behavior was not changed after 4 years. She started avoiding me as my financial condition becomes worse she started looking other guy. During these 6 years I was started loving her like a kid but now she left me with deep heart feelings. I took care of everything in this duration even their parents were not allow her to visit their house.

In this situation I was with her by consoling that I am with you don't worry now what is my position. She was informed to my parents that I making her trouble now my parents kicked my butt and sent me out without a single penny. Now she is happy with new 15th boyfriend. Now what will I do? I have no job, no money, and no family.
    I always think if something happened to girls in the society every woman organization come forward to help her. What about me? Is suicide is the answer?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 05:54 PM
    No suicide is not the answer but it will be a long hard road of starting over and rebuilding that you must do.

Sorry you had to go through this, but its well learned.
    lodhigous Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 12:00 AM
    Thanks for the concern right now I am in the position no shelter no money no job no home no parents no kids but she left making me miserable it was 4 days I had no food wearing a pair of clothes even my parents wasn't tried to find me out is this the society for helping the needy get such result why do we help the needy people? So many says that help the needy people why do we help? Now the question is how do I live?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Not knowing your country or culture, I would think your first source of guidance would be your religious,or government institutions. What happened to your job? Your friends?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Sadly some people just take without giving back,it sounds like this has happened to you... you feel you have nothing left.

At some point in our lives, we all go through difficult times,feeling that things will never be the same again,it can be any of the things that you have stated and more,however after a short while when you have had time to reflect on all that has happened ,you will see your situation more clearly.

Right now you need support... I know you say no one wants to know you but you have to try... go back to your parents ask them if they will talk with you allowing you to explain your part of this situation... I am sure that they have mis-understood previously.You must have at least one close friend who will put you up for a few days until you can get yourself sorted... go and ask... they may surprise you.Explain you have no food ,money no where to live, when told of your situation I am sure they will help... if you don't ask you won't know.

There will many people during your lifetime, who will lean on you in more ways than one for support,because of your generous nature you will have to be extremely careful not to put all of your eggs in one basket... by that I mean... do not give everything on a whim,ask many questions.

No more talk of this suicide stuff,you are a good person hold your head up heigh and go seek out your parents and your friends... ok so you may not get an instant response... try again until you do... chin up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He cheated on me twice but I still love him! [ 7 Answers ]

I know it is a commonly asked question but I still love by ex after he cheated on me twice but I really do love him. We are still good friends but he keeps asking if I want sex with him when we meet. Im not sure but if I do then what will happen after that? What should I do?

I still love my ex even though he cheated. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together for 8 years and he broke up with me almost 2 years ago. I cried every day for 2 years. I recently have found a happy place, but then I found out he has a new girlfriend and it broke my heart all over again. During our 8 years he cheated on me and had 3 different...

I know she cheated but I love her too much! What do I do? [ 26 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I need real help! Me and my girlfriend are on a break at the moment (initiated by her) but I wasn't surprised because I now have come to the realization that I was taking her for granted, as she lived with me, and I knew she was always there. However I never really make extra effort...

How Do You No If They Love You If They Cheated? [ 24 Answers ]

My Bf Has Cheated On Me And Im Not Sure If He Loves Me? How Would I No If He Does? He Says He Loves Me And That But I Don't know I Guess!! Don't know If It Me Being Stupid :o Help x

He cheated but I still love him [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to do my boyfriend we been going off and on for about a year because he had cheated on me than I got pregnant I was 9weeks when I lost my baby I think it was stree because of him with these females he say he love me I believe him but thani don't believe him and the reason why I...

View more questions Search