Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbamerican Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 03:43 PM
    2003 toyota camry problems with noise
    2003 Toyota Camery Makes a roaring noise when accelerating. The faster you go the louder it get. New tires, new hub bearings, More tires and same noise. 190,000 miles. Transmission works great car drives great. Just a loud roaring noise? Noise is coming from the front end as best as I can tell.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Jack up the car on stands so the front wheels are off the ground. Run the car in gear and see if you hear the noise. Could be a cracked or broken motor mount. They allow the engine to shift under load and the exhaust pipe or other parts hit the frame.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2012, 07:11 AM
    Check for exhaust system leaks. Start the engine and place a rag in the exhaust pipe to create back pressure.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2013, 11:23 AM
    I suspect the rear bearing, guessing you only did the front

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry ignition problems [ 0 Answers ]

When I put the keys in my 1993 Toyota Camry, it no longer turns. I've never really had a problem with it until recently. Is it a simple fix?

1993 toyota camry starting problems? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 93 camry. Runs great except when I drive it uphill and then park it. Sometimes it starts right up and other times I have to crank it for 6 or 7 revolutions and then it starts and sputters for a few seconds or until I press on the gas peddle. I have changed the fuel filter but to no...

How to change a license plate light in a 2003 toyota camry [ 1 Answers ]

How to replace the light bulb for the licences plate on a 2003 toyota camry

How do I remove the carpet from my 2003 toyota camry [ 6 Answers ]

My heater core ruptured and filled the inside of my camry floor with antifreeze. Everyone says I have to replace the carpet. I lifted the drivers side carpet but need to remove the center council. Can anyone give me any advise on removing the councl?

View more questions Search