Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajinams Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Best anti dandruff shampoo for color treated hair
    I have a lot of dandruff I also color my hair, is there any good anti dandruff shampoo which is safe for color treated hair:)
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 16, 2007, 12:01 AM
    I read somewhere that the Pantene Shampoo for dandruff is gentle on color treated hair. I think Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo isn't so bad either. Tea Tree Oil is good too.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 16, 2007, 06:27 PM
    If you have color-treated hair and dandruff, I recommend using Head & Shoulders. This will get rid of your dandruff and enhance your color-treated hair, and it's gentle enough to use every day.
    tbradley14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rajinams
    I have a lot of dandruff I also color my hair, is there any good anti dandruff shampoo which is safe for color treated hair:)
    Ava Puhi Moni Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    popolklkp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 08:43 AM
    I love the Shielo Color Protect - both shampoo and conditioner - but it's usually way too expensive in the salon. Love that I can get a great price on it AND have free shipping ordering at their website online. Best shampoo I have used to preserve my color job.

I highly recommend it if you spent a lot of money coloring your hair, and now want to keep that color as long as possible!
    sweetjuls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Depending on a type of dandruff you have i.e. too dry/sensitive vs. too oily scalp.For dry/sensitive like mine (it's very minor too) I found Free & Clear Shampoo. On a back it says: "Free & Clear Shampoo is non-alkaline for compatibility with the skin's normal pH. It's recommended for all hair types as well as color treated or permed hair."
    Works great for me. You can buy it online or any drug store - just go to pharmacy section and ask them for it if they don't have it most of them can order it for you. I know Target does order when you ask and it's about $13 + tax. I buy mine online for 3 bottles I pay $30 ($10 each)with free shipping.
    Just Google the name of the shampoo and read about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Your Favorite Shampoo or Hair Product? [ 3 Answers ]

:) :) I am looking for everyone's favorite Shampoo or hair products.The looks I am looking for r is A shampoo that smells great, straightens and is shiny, but any shampoo\hair product you love I wan tto know!!

Shampoo for color treated hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have a quick question. I dye my hair red - it's more of an orange/copper color, really. I do it myself, but when I had it done in a salon a few months ago, the woman who did it sold me the Aveda shampoo/conditioner for copper hair, which is really good for keeping the color in but really...

Color treated hair [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here is my problem. I die my hair dark colors but it always goes back to light! How do I prevent that from happening? hunny

Hair loss and dandruff. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm age 17 and this started to happen a few months back. My hair would never fall down when I did anything, but now it's starting to easily. And I really thought that I took great care of my hair.. Anytime when I take a shower, I would see about twelve or more long hairs fall off (Esp. right...

Does Shampoo 24-7 damage your hair? [ 4 Answers ]

Does Shampooing your hair everyday morning day and night damage your hair? Someone told me the chemicals dry it out.. hmm I'm wondering

View more questions Search