Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsap667 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Looking to join a group
    My name is Lisa and myself and 4 other people want to start or join a paranormal group we live in orange park Florida... we have experiences separately and we do have a professional psychic with us!. if your interested Please let me know..
    *email deleted FC**
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2012, 06:34 AM
    If you want to start a group, then start it, there are four of you. Then latter if you find another group, you could perhaps merge.

Off site contact is not allowed, your email address was deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello I would like to join or make a paranormal group [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would like to join or make a paranormal group where do I start I have the gear for the job but can't find a group in my area maesteg south wales

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband also having same opostive blood group [ 1 Answers ]

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband is also having same o positive blood group. If we have same blood group any problem will arise during my pregnancy. I can have Healthy cchild after my birth. I want to know the correct answer for my question

Want to join a Paranormal group? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from S.Wales and want to set up a Paranormal group which would travel around the U.K and visit differrent locations. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in joining the group. As I have only just started to ask I haven't got anyone in the group. If you're interested let me...

View more questions Search