Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurissakiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 06:03 PM
    1932 singer electric sewing machine
    I have a 1932 electric singer sewing machine the serial number is AH583872, but I also have the original can of oil that came with the sewing machine, a students manual of sewing machines and attachments(published by Singer Sewing Machine Company from the singer building on 149 Broadway in New York, copyright of 1960) and needles still in the original package from the year 1914.
    How much would all of this sell for top dollar?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Look on Ebay. Market determines price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer Sewhandy Electric Toy sewing machine identify motor and mounting. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... so someone gave me this cute child's toy Singer Sewhandy Electric sewing machine. This is a child's "toy" sewing machine. It has no bobbin, no reverse. It does only chain stitching. I inspected it before trying to turn it on, good thing too because the way the motor was mounted inside it...

What is the value of a 1939 Singer Model 99 Electric Sewing Machine-good condition [ 1 Answers ]

I received a 1939 Singer Model 99 from my grandma several years ago. It is in good working condition, however, I am not a sewer! It is in a wooden sewing cabinet that is also in good condition. I want to sell my machine, but am unable to find out what the value may be. Can anyone give me an...

Singer.first electric sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have an antique Singer Machine Serial #698465 that is electric - Model # on the motor is #15. What would the year of mfg be? When did singer make their first electric machine?

Singer Electric sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Electric Sewing Machine (15-97) I would like to know what it is worth.

Antique Electric Singer Sewing Machine [ 5 Answers ]

I bought and old Singer sewing machine at an auction. It is electric and is in the original wooden case, it works great but I am having trouble finding any information on it. I have found similar ones w/a lot more fancy work on them but not this model, the Serial Number is AH782181. Does anyone...

View more questions Search