Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danni1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 12:52 PM
    New Years eve
    Me and a group of friends have no idea what to do for New Years this year. We have left it to the last minute to organize something but we what to go away and do something but we can't think of anything. Someone ease help me and give me a list of ideas.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Without knowing your ages it's impossible to even guess.

Volunteer at a Nursing Home for the evening.
    Danni1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Without knowing your ages it's impossible to even guess.

Volunteer at a Nursing Home for the evening.
    Our ages are 23-26
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 27, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Have a cooking party at your home. Each person brings the ingredients for an appetizer, man dish, dessert, special drink, etc. Everyone helps put it together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jazz song about New Years Eve [ 2 Answers ]

A slow jazz song sung by a female. Always plays on the muzac station in companies or when on hold on the phone. A part of it goes: The candles in the room, Look like stars in the sky... What are you doing New Years Eve?

New Years Eve for a couple with little or no money? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, here's the case: since my boyfriend is really worn out from work and school, I really want to give him a pamper for New Years Eve. The problem is I have very little money to spend on this (almost everything I make goes to paying family bills during the winter) and I can't afford a normal trip...

Kiss on new years eve [ 0 Answers ]

I'l trying to recall a movie I've seen I think... 7-10 years ago and I want to watch it again with some friends but I can't remember the title and make out which actors starred in that movie. All I remember was on new years eve there was this woman in the middle of the crowd at an indoor party or...

New Years Eve at Time Square [ 6 Answers ]

If you don't want to wait until ABC joins the fun you can watch a live stream of the festivities here The Official New Year's Eve in Times Square Homepage The party has already started Happy New Year!!

Celebrating new years eve with wife [ 3 Answers ]

I needs some ideas for celebrating on new years eve night,with my wife,while she's on her Menstrual cycle.:confused:

View more questions Search