Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farriseu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Who is the richest person on this Earth now?
    Who is the richest person in the entire world and how much are they worth?
    Mubashirshafi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Carlos Slim is the most richest person on this earth.
    farriseu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Thank you for the help Mubashir

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Richest man in the world [ 2 Answers ]

Justbeen reading that Bill Gates is no longer the richest man in the world. Sometimes you think oh I would love all all that money but does it make you happy. I get by comfortably, I have 4 amazing children who truly are beautiful I work from home so I never really have to leave them and can...

Carlos Slim-world's richest man [ 9 Answers ]

I was reading Fortune last night, and I found out that Carlos Slim is now the richest man in the world. This 67-year-old mexican man has amassed a $59 billion fortune, based on the value of his public holdings at the end of July. This number puts him just ahead of perennial No. 1, Microsoft...

View more questions Search