Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MattR1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Foot injury 6 months ago.
    Have foot pain in my right foot underneath my inside ankle to about the an inch from my big toe. Also it hurts underneath on the bottom of my foot. Doesn't hurt to bad if I stay off it. But when I have to drive and operate gas pedal or walk a lot it slowly gets worse through-out the day. I spend most my time inside now resting it. This started June 1st 2012 at work. I have had ex-rays with no abnormalities. Been to orthopedic surgeon who put me in a boot for a couple weeks then sent me back to work. A few days later I was sitting on my foot and all the old pain came rushing right back. I eventually lost my job because of this injury. Never got an MRI done cause the workmans compensation didn't want to pay for it. So six months later I'm still suffering every day. Any idea on what's wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

I dropped a can on my foot 6 months ago. After the initial pain subsided, the nail co [ 1 Answers ]

I dropped a can on my foot 6 months ago. After the initial pain subsided, the nail continued to grow without incident. The nail was is partially dark purple, and the "end" of the discolored portion of the nail has now grown out about 1/4". Over the past few days, the nail has become extremely...

Foot Injury [ 2 Answers ]

So while in walmart I was looking at pictures with I'm friend. I went to pick one up and apart of the shelf along with all the paintings fell on my foot I now have swelling severe pain and trouble moving it do I have a case and what would the best approach be?

Kitten with foot injury. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello folks, A little back story so I don't get the lecture on cats overpopulation and the likes. I have heard it before and it is for that reason my family has ended up with these 4 kittens to begin with. There is a feral cat colony in my mothers back yard. She recently moved there so...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

Foot Injury? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone direct me in the right direction. Last sat. I stepped on very large nail, and it went right into the bone. (YES YIKES) Bled for a while I cleaned it up and put Ointment on it and bandaged it. WELL it's been about 5 days now and it is still very tender, almost to a point where I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.