Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousLady1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Curious Quick Response !
    Hey Guys I was wondering, My Cycle is a 31 days cycle, so therefore when exactly am I ovulating?. And if I have iintercourse on the day of my ovulation can I still get pregnant?. REspond I'm dying to know!. Thnx Guys!! :) :cool:
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Mar 15, 2007, 01:18 PM
    I was told by my doctor that you ovulate approximately 7 days after your period ends and 7 days before it begins, give or take a day or two. And yes, if your ovulating and you have intercourse, your pretty likely to become pregnant.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 15, 2007, 02:12 PM
    You o 14 days into your cycle day 1 is the first day of your period and yes if you have sex on the day you o you are likely to get pg...

They say if your trying to have sex on day 12 14 and 16
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 02:33 PM
    As you have had differing answers to your question, go to:- Ask the Experts: How do you know when you are ovulating? — teenwire.com For details of ovulation and try:- BabyCenter | Ovulation Calculator For a free online calculator to tell you when you are likely to ovulate. It is reciommended to have sex 2 days before, during and after ovulation, for the best chance of pregnancy, but at the end of the day, it all depends on how fertile, you and your partner are.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 09:45 AM
    This is what my dr. told me.
    Count from the first day of your period - 15 days. That is when you should be ovulating.
    And actually, you ovulate before your period. When you don't get pregnant, your period is the way of flushing out your system to get ready for the next cycle and possible pregnancy.
    It sounds backwards, but that is what my dr. told me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothetical Response to this statement [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how you could would respond if you ever ran into your ex either in person or on the phone and they mentioned they are now in another relationship. The few ones that came to mind would be good for you, glad you found someone that can make you happy. Not sure exactly and...

Thanks so much for quick response [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time and I have been wearing the rings and I go back to work tomorrow. I will continue to wear her rings with pride and I thank all of you.

Auto response for emails [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, guys, this is a quesiton someone has aksed me so I am passing this along to you and hope you can help. I thought it would be easier to paste the question here: I know outlook can do autoresponder but I am not sure if this is exactly how he would want to do it. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search