Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twgrimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Very funny bass pro video to music
    The guy is on his very fast bass boat and the video footage of the boat under way has music in it ,and the guy has a very funny laugh and he is very funny and he kisses the fish before putting it back.

Check out some similar questions!

Putting electric bass strings on an acoustic bass [ 0 Answers ]

I plan on purchasing an acoustic bass in the near future. I was wondering how electric strings affect the neck and bridge of an acoustic instrument. (damaging frets, too much neck tension etc.)

Can't remember the name of a funny music video with subtitles [ 0 Answers ]

There was a rock/pop music video on MTV in the beginning of 2000s. The video looked like a homemade, and the story was that a guy is shooting a music video at home, and girl comes to visit him. During the whole video there where funny subtitles with kind of advices: "Turn of the mobile phone when...

E flat bass music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what key E-flat bass (or E-flat tuba) music is written in? Is it in E-flat or concert pitch?

Looking for a funny video [ 3 Answers ]

There was a video I saw that wasn't very long, but was really funny. I can't remember what it was titled, or what website I found it on. But here is what happened in the video, I can tell you everything, because like I said, it was a short video. That and I remember the whole video, anyway: ...

Funny video. [ 1 Answers ]

A funny video I found of a cat "massaging" (kneading) a puppy, with humorous commentary: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=112d5a90da7eb40d54664c934be0b8c3.547707&fr=yvmtf :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.