Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeyer01 Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 11:51 AM
    2005 Town & Country blower not working
    Hello, hoping someone can tell me my issue by knowing the situation. I assume it's a resistor or motor problem but not sure. Two nights ago I drove the vehicle and everything worked fine. Yesterday morning I started it to let it warm up (zero degree out) only to discover the front blower was not working so I had no heat. I let the vehicle sit most of the day and started it in the afternoon and everything worked again. (thought it might have been frozen in the morning if that's even possible). Anyway, I went to warm it up again last night and again nothing and could not get it to come back on. Any suggestions? Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Try spraying the push buttons on the Electronic Air Temperature Control (EATC) with WD-40. It solved the problem on my Ford Taurus before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Town & Country Rear Crankshaft Seal [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Would anybody have a guesstimate as to how much it would cost to have the rear cranshaft seal and oil pan seal replaced on a 2003 Chrysler Town & Country minivan? Engine is the 3.8L and the van ias all wheel drive. Thanks!

2006 Chrysler Town & Country: Fuses all dead at once? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. This morning, when temperatures hit 90 degrees for the first time this summer, the blower stopped working on the car. Actually, the blower, the power windows, the radio, and the windshield wipers all went out at the same time, which suggests to me that...

2005 Town & Country Oil Leak [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 Town and Country with only 44K miles is leaking oil. It looked like the leak might have been the oil pan gasket. So I put a new gasket on and cleaned everything. After replacing the gasket it is still leaking, but this time the oil is only leaking between the engine and transmission...

1998 town & country [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , I starting to see some oil leakage directly underneath the crankshaft on my T&C making it look like an oil pan gasket leak So can anyone tell me if this is the front seal that I might need and if its fairly easy to replace myself I'm somewhat mechanical any help whould whould be great...

View more questions Search