Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diandra Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 06:56 PM
    How do I get audutions or opencalls for petite modeling?
    I am 5'0 petitei have been searching for a lot of modeling or commercial print agencies but I don't know which is the best that fits me pli help melook if any of you guys know any adutions,opencalls,or any commercial or modeling agents
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 07:31 PM
    So are you in Russia ? England ? China ?

Location helps, next you need to look at some of the business papers for the industry that lists the calls. Also a agent is somewhat needed
    diandra Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 08:20 PM
    I live in los angeles,California. And yeah I have searched for a lot of agents but they keep saying I have too be 5'7. So...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

La petite frost highlight kit has 2 lightening powders & I only used 1 [ 1 Answers ]

I only used one of the packets of lightening powder because the other was upside down next to the conditioning shampoo packet. I didn't know there were 2, how will this effect the color?

Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture, wanting to sell? [ 1 Answers ]

About 20 years ago I received some Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture. I believe they were sold by Sears. I am wondering if they are worth anything? They have been sitting in my cedar chest and I really have no use for them. Most of them are still in their original boxes. I see a few for sale...

Petite trousers. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5ft and cannot find a decent pair of trousers/jeans that fit me. Even when I go into petite sections of a store they seem to be a bit too long!! I'm so frustrated that I stick to leggings all the freaking time. It used to be OK when I lived with my parents as they tucked the trousers in...

View more questions Search