Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pgjg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Bad smell in my house
    I have a smell in my town house , it's only on the back wall it smells like a rotten patato. We can't find where the smell is coming from . We had it in the summer I cleaned everything and it only smelled at night then it just went away .its a outside wall and I have not asked my neighbors if they smell anything yet.we are on a slab and we have laminate floors no carpet.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell under house [ 8 Answers ]

I have read a lot of similar questions to mine, but none seem to describe my situation exactly so here goes: I have absolutely no clue about plumbing although I'm beginning to figure out some things. My husband and I bought our first house last year and it's proving to be a lot of work. It's a...

Bad Smell in House [ 2 Answers ]

We have a horrible smell coming from one the walls on one side of the house. It doesn't seem to be a dead animal and has been around for about 2-3 months now. We have removed the baseboards on the wall and the smell seems to be coming from inside the wall. It smells almost like sour grass or strong...

Bad smell in house [ 0 Answers ]

This smell plagued one room in my house for 4 years. Floor boards were lifted, walls knocked down, roof examined etc. No professional could tell me the cause. Last week a friend visited and immediately identified the smell as coming from the plastic just above my ceiling light bulb. Every time...

Bad smell in house [ 1 Answers ]

We have a sewage-like stinky smell that seems to come and go and we believe is coming from a bathroom in our home. We have a septic tank but it has been recently cleaned out. Our plumber can't locate a problem. We're not sure exactly where it's coming from and have no idea what it is. We also...

Bad smell in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.I really have a problem.We had a mouse in the house and used some poison.But now on the bathroom we have a very bad smell which is becoming stronger.We checked but couldn't find anything.I think there is a dead mouse somewhere in the house but we can't find.The smell is becoming very bad...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.