Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Dec 25, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Audio sync with sound bar.
    When a sound bar is connected to an HDTV by optical cable (audio out on TV to sound bar input) the video and audio will be slightly out of sync. Is it enough to be noticeable?

Thanks,
    fredric Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 06:08 AM
    When a sound bar is connected through directly to a TV, the delay is normally very small (less than 10 msec). It's quite unlikely that you will be able to notice them.

Source : Sound Bar Reviews | The Best of Home Entertainment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Netflix audio & vidio going in and out of sync... why? [ 17 Answers ]

Netflix audio and video sometimes go in and out of sync while Watching on one PC. Why? No problem on two other PC's.

Sound interruption every 20 seconds with sound bar. Any clue? [ 0 Answers ]

I connected a Samsung sound bar, directly to a Sony 40" TV. It works, but about every 20 seconds there is a short cut-out of the sound. Does anyone know why?

Help me understand Audio//Video sync proplems... [ 3 Answers ]

Computer one has P4 3ghz cpu, 2 gig mem, on board vid & aud and runs MS XP MCE 2005. It records and plays back over-the-air TV HD just fine. It also accesses Netflix shows with no problems. Computer two has P4 3ghz cpu, 3 gig mem, pcie vid from ATI, and pci aud card from creative and is...

Media files sent via wireless net have missing/out of sync audio.. help [ 0 Answers ]

Have been recording TV files on one computer with XP Media Center and sending to a second PC via wireless net. Playback on remote PC fine with standard cable signal recordings. Now have added over the air digital recordings and while the files play fine on the recording PC, on the remote PC there...

Audio-sync out when burning dvds [ 6 Answers ]

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ?? No matter what software I try, when I convert a divx file to a dvd file then burn it onto a disc, the audio sync gets progressivley worse as the movie progresses, by as much as 3-4 seconds out by the end of the film. ... HELP!.

View more questions Search