Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellataylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2012, 03:17 PM
    I went through puberty at age 11 will that change anything about me becoming a singer
    Im an 11 year old girl who alredy went through pubrerty and my voice got deeper and I want to become a singer/actress and I want to know if that will change anything in my dream of singing and acting.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 24, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Nothing at all, but do you have any talent at all ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2012, 04:01 PM
    I assume that you will sing songs in your new voice range.
    Were you hoping to postpone puberty forever?
    A lot of what makes a good singer is heart and soul, "feeling", usually a matter of maturity.
    (You are the only one who knows how your dreams are affected.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 08:13 PM
    You sing at the level your voice is, there are women with high voices, women with very low voices, all can be singers, not all sing the same types of songs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you become a singer at age 11 [ 8 Answers ]

I've recorded two songs and they both have a loop to go with on garage band (nobody should say that garage band isn't good enough because many famous singers today use it) I think they're nice songs and I think that I have a nice voice. If anyone knows anything about how I could become a singer...

How do you become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 years old and me and my friend want to become a famous singers we already have a band name the beeper boxes but how do you become big

Puberty (Age 12) [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm going through puberty and I have a couple of questions. 1. I have at least 10 or soemthing like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.) 2.My penis is uncut and what age can you get it cut? Thanks...

Puberty at the age of 12 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 12 years old and I'm having sexual thoughts of everyone I know (girls and boys)... im very worried about this is it normal?? Another question is watever I do I think of sex and I don't know why?? I'm so worried about this situation what should I do about it... can you please help me...

How do I become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am 11 years old how do I become a singer now!I love singing and I want to be a singer as soon as possible

View more questions Search