Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xIrishGirlx Posts: 62, Reputation: -1

Dec 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
    No Appetite, But Starving?
    For the past week I've been going to bed with my stomach mercilessly growling, the kind of uncomfortable growl that echoes the room and makes you want to apologize to it for not feeding it LOL. Problem is, I can't muster up any desire for food. I've had maybe 500 calories total in the past four days or so. My weight is dropping fast. But I'm so uninterested in food. Apple pie baked fresh from the oven smells bland to me. I take one nibble of something and regret it immediately. How do I regain an appetite?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 11:51 AM
    You get some outside help. Weren't you in a facility for anorexic teens recently?
    InternalFire Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Decreased Appetite & Weight Loss | LIVESTRONG.COM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starving myself. [ 34 Answers ]

How long would you need to starve yourself to lose weight? If you're eating like 200 calories a day, how much weight would you lose per week (approx.) and how long would it take to kick in? All answers are appreciated, but if you're going to tell me starving yourself is stupid, I know. I am fat,...

Text has got me starving myself [ 6 Answers ]

I go to school, I have received a nasty text from another girl calling me huge. Now I never want to eat anything. What do I do?

Starving for attention [ 187 Answers ]

Hello, I am very new to this site. I have been on forums before so I am rather familiar. I guess I should start the issue. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years. In the last 2 years he has told me that he wants to have a child with me. (I have three children from a previous...

Starving horse [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Im not sure what to do. You see near where my friend lives there is a horse in a field. The field isn't very big, the horses ribs are showing a bit, when it comes near it has something on its nose (not sure what it is) also:confused: its all on it own and it had a bath which did have water...

View more questions Search