Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jouleswane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Studying
    I'm attempting to do a homestudy of theology, preferably with all major religions involved, but don't know where to start. Does anyone know of any good *free* online "degree" programs or just a website that will give a vague notion of where and what, outside of holy books, to start reading?

I have no goal of acquiring college credits or an actual degree, this is solely for personal enrichment.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Check with an area university or college or even with your community college and ask about a comparative religion course. The least expensive would be a course at the community college. I Googled a bit but couldn't find anything free that seemed worthwhile. Or call the reference desk at your public library and ask if they know of a good possibility. The library will also have study guides or helpful books on learning about the various religions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studying in us [ 1 Answers ]

I want to study health related programs in university of us

Studying tornadoes [ 3 Answers ]

I want to study torandoes. Anybody do that;) around here?

Studying in US [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Frenz, If anyone can quench my thirst of knowledge about how to pursue education in US with financial aid and education support.How can I get teaching Assistantship for pursuing PhD in structural dynamics in civil engg.pls guide me Thanks in advance, Regards

View more questions Search