Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    springs22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 05:08 PM
    I'm getting mixed messages.
    So I've liked my friend for a very long time and about 6 months ago she came out of a relationship with a mutual friend of ours. We've always been quite close and just two days ago she made out with me for 10 minutes after we got out of the taxi at her parents house (I tend to walk from there as I live close by). The day after she seems OK with me, we don't mention the kiss but I had to initiate contact even after she initiated the kiss and then today we haven't spoken at all.

I just found out my friend drunkenly told her I liked her the same night we made out and I'm angry at him for telling her but at the same time this could have been the chance she was looking for to find out I like her and for her to kiss me.

If this was true however I wouldn't expect the ignoring she is giving me right now. I suggested we hang out today and she said she'd text me but she never did.

Am I overthinking things? Does she like me or was she just drunk?

A few things to consider are:

Her ex boyfriend is a friend of both of us. She goes to University 2 hours away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2012, 07:57 PM
    While I have no clue what she has on her mind, or whether she was flirty drunk, I would not be texting her to find out, the coversation would be in person.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2012, 02:38 AM
    You need to ask her as she is the only one who knows.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2012, 03:11 AM
    You say you are getting mixed messages, but you aren't doing a thing to help.
    Why do so many people let others do their overtures for them?
    Go to her house, knock on her door, and ask her if you can go back to where you were before you got drunk and kissed. If you can, wait a while before you tell her that you have liked her more than a little for a long time, and does she feel the same way. Be prepared for her to say no, just friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yo... I'm getting mixed messages [ 15 Answers ]

Look I was in relationship last few months I have loved my boyfriend and he loved me bk.. We used to talk every moment... Hmm then some problems just happened and we broke up.. Then we bcame a best friends.. And then we broke up our friendship and we didn't talked for a while.. And month ago I sent...

Mixed Messages [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I started dating this guy about 2 months ago and about a month after we started dating he told me that he was not ready for a committed relationship. He said that he had been in 3 back to back serious relationships and he wasn't ready for another. He really backed off for about...

Mixed Messages, does she like me? [ 16 Answers ]

1st time on this kind of forum but through I'd give it a try as there is something that is driving me crazy. I really like this girl at work who has been with us for about 1 & 1/2 years now but I seem to be getting mixed messages as to whether she likes me. Sorry this may go on a bit but I...

Mixed Messages [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says he cares about you, not like a friend but doesn't want to give you false hope. He broke up with me after being together for 6 years and started dating someone 3 months after. Is it likely that his current relationship is a rebound? I know they were intimate and...

So many mixed messages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Can someone please help me out with all these mixed messages and general confusion I have? Work is developing really slowly and I'm not financially independent. I'm an english as a foreign language teacher in France. I like it here but am I in the right location? Can anyone feel any...

View more questions Search