Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monzill82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Obscure comic book character name/info
    Hello, from my youth I remember a comic book where a collection of superheroes was bringing their former members in for consultation of a major threat. Sort of of a big "how the hell do we X this y?"

One of their alumni apparently became a hobo, one who smelled so bad that when everyone was seated he had a gap of 3+ chairs around him in the stands (the picture in mind is focused on him with the alumni seated around him in a circle pattern.

Some additional details.

This was before the death of superman IIRC, and it wouldn't have been later than the late 80's.

While I'm not positive, I'm fairly certain I recall spider man being on of the alumni (making it Marvel universe).

Any info leading me to finding this character would be helpful, thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Comic character idea? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm making a new comic series, and I need an idea about the character. If you help, you will be in the dedication area!

Comic Book Value? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know if there is a website where I can look up the value of some old comic books? I doubt there is anything of any value in this old collection but I'd hate to toss them if there is a hidden treasure in there. Thanks so much!

Comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comic book.. its very old.. its called The Little Monsters... does anyone know if it is worth anything?

Starting a comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a comic book. I was wondering if it would be best to try and get is published as a book you pick up in stores Or if I should have it distributed on the internet only, and have series and mini videos and tabloid posters on the site Which one would take off better. Or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.