Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrme75652 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 08:01 PM
    How do you burn music onto a cd from a computer?
    Have a hand held Tascam recorder w/usb cable. Want to record some karaoke onto a disc after I download it from the recorder to my computer. Just don't know how to burn disc yet. Any help appreciated
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 22, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Windows Media player can do it.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Try ashampoo burning studio free for a easier experience if you want.
    riamalik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 12:14 AM
    1st check do you got dvd wr or its just reader. Get nero burner you can get it easily from any torrent site. Download it. It tells you process in steps how to burn cd. It will be like just copy pasting data and burn.
    Or you can do it like copy your data paste it in your dvd writer and just write click and press burn or write option it should works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I download music, burn a CD and then be able to listen to it in my truck ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am sorta' computer savy but I've never downloaded music. I'd like to burn a CD with selected individual songs and then be able to listen to it in my truck. I know there are many different formats (ie... MP3, etc.) but I don't know what format can be recognized by the CD player in my truck. ...

Can I burn a music CD using a DVD disk? [ 3 Answers ]

I just want more music on one disk. Just not sure if I want to waste a DVD disk to find out. Not sure if it would play in the cd player

Computer freezes when trying to burn [ 1 Answers ]

What the problem is with my computer is, I used to be able to burn music that is in windows media player, I have a lot of music in the media library. Now, just recently I can't burn any of the songs to a CD. When I click on copy, it says 'ready to copy' next to the songs, but then the computer...

Can I burn music to a dvd? [ 10 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I could burn music (and if so, how much?) to a dvd. I have Nero Express 6, and I want to burn a 3 gig music folder, but CD-Rs only hold 70mins or 700mb, which isn't enough. Any help would be very much appreciated! :D

View more questions Search