Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jardine11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 05:09 PM
    80s revenge movie
    Awrite people I've been looking for this movie for years now can't find it. It's a revenge movie a gang terrorises a town like a mexican gang I think then locals fight back in the end think its either 80s or 70s anybody help?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 22, 2012, 06:42 PM
    There's lots of movies like that. Can you narrow it down a little by giving some more details?
    jardine11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    There's lots of movies like that. Can you narrow it down a little by giving some more details?
    Eh I'll try narrow it down, can even think even any famous actors are in in. old guys gather in this bar before the big fight in the end.
    TomSkyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 12:18 PM
    The movie is called Defiance, 1980 starring Jan-Michael Vincent and Danny Aiello. The gang is Puerto-Rican and the town is New York. Directed by the great John Flynn, director of Rolling Thunder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's MOVIE racing/revenge [ 6 Answers ]

This was an 80's movie I do believe and I thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and I believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars... it was a black car......

70's kung fu revenge movie [ 0 Answers ]

I remember getting this movie as part of a Video Treasures double feature on VHS when I was a kid. All I can remember is this guy goes through this really brutal training period (one part I think involved him being hit repeatedly with sticks or something), anyway a group of bandits I think kill...

Movie back in the 80s a man builds a car with guns to get revenge [ 2 Answers ]

I had all kinds of devices on it to kill the people who done him wrong movie back in the 80s about a man builds a car with guns hooks to get revenge

British Revenge Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title a low-budget British movie I saw a few months ago. A guy goes away to train with the Parachute Regiment in the Army and comes home to find that his brother, who has a mental disability, has been bullied in the extreme by people in his home town. His brother helps...

View more questions Search