Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enneyka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 11:12 AM
    2005 bottle of Cristom Pinot Noir
    I have a 2005 bottle of Cristom Pinot Noir, Jessie Vinyard, is it better to drink it now or save it for that very special day?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 22, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Go for it, will be drinking well now, but will last 5-10 comfortably.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1950's film noir type movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This was a movie where I guy comes home from the military, I think, and he gets involved trying to stop local mobsters and his father who is going to run for some office gets killed and he takes his dads place. I have only seen this guy in one movie who stars in it but he looks familiar like maybe...

50's film noir type movie, Need to find the name of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the name of a movie I seen of a guy who get's back from the military or the war? Anyway he comes home to a town taken over by the local mob. He finally gets his father involed by running for a maybe local office? The mob runs over a kid on a bike and his father gets killed so...

Does anyone know if Noir lightening cream actually works? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a tube of it on eBay and have been using it on my face for 2 weeks now for my freckles, I can't see any visible signs its working and I can't seem to find any reviews on the internet for it.

Is Pinot Noir more mild than a regular Merlot? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have enjoyed white and blush wines (Reisling, Pinot Grisio, White Merlot) for the last few years and we are wanting to get more into Red wines. Its been tough to get into as we have had a few bad experiences with some red wines. I don't think we are ready for Cab's. Just to harsh...

Film noir [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen this particular film one time on either AMC or TCM several years ago.It is NOT "Murder My Sweet" or "Cry Danger", although the plot line is similar. I know the following description may not be much help, because the elements are so common in this genre... but, here goes: A guy gets mixed...

View more questions Search