Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babsbrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 06:11 AM
    I graduated in 1974 lost my diploma how can I get a copy
    I need a copy of my high school diploma I graduated in 1974 I lost it need it to get a job please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 22, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Call, write, email the school! Have you tried any of that? Does the school no longer exist, or ---- what?
    grencha Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 12:13 PM
    Hope you have a good reason cause where I am they say it is just a piece of paper not sure what they mean by that thou. I thought I lost mine but it seemed to get found mysteriously after my mother passed away.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Normally you can not, you get a copy of your transcripts which is your grades, attendance and shows you graduated, In most cases this is what most employers will really want anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA [ 1 Answers ]

I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?

1986 or 87 HOMESCHOOL closed and I need to get a copy of my diploma [ 3 Answers ]

My parent were tranvelling Evangelist and I was homeschooled my Senior year of High school. They have NO idea of the name of the company they used to homeschool me and now I have to show proof of diploma for an Educational background check even though I have already taken college classes. Does...

How do I retrieve my high school diploma if I graduated in 1999? [ 1 Answers ]

I called the high school that I graduated from and they don't have a copy of my diploma. I lost my "copy" if it was a copy, while moving. I need to provide a copy or show my diploma to a certain college to be accepted. Do I need to contact the company that printed them?

Copy of high school Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

How do I receive a copy of my high school diploma asap! I gratuated from Richland Northeast High school in 2001.It is located in Columbia S.C.

How do you get Copy of High School Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of a high school diploma- the original is lost. Can some one tell me the proper procedure and who to contact is Albuquerque NM?

View more questions Search