Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumyyah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 03:17 AM
    Movie experts
    I think I saw this movie in the 80's. It's a sci-fi. What I remember is a scientist is conducts an experiment on a young girl which causes her physical body & mind grows rapidly and becomes a beauitful young woman. She matures and becomes very smart/intelligent. Things go wrong when she begins to rapidly read and comprehend the doctors research about her. She then becomes angry and there becomes a mental battle of mind as the doctor has to try to kill her. In the end she wins.
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Apr 7, 2013, 07:15 PM
    That sounds a lot like "The Lawn Mower Man"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie experts - What is the movie I saw playing on a TV at a club a while back? [ 2 Answers ]

The only details I can remember from what I saw of the program playing on a TV at a (gay) club are these: -It seemed to be set in medieval period. -Similar to "The Dark Crystal" in its style. I do not recall any "human" characters. Some of the characters had bulbous noses. (It is reminiscent...

Movie experts? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie based on the "Battle of Alcatraz" which was a prison escape attempt that happen in 1946, it is NOT "Brute Force". This movies was in color, and it was about the exact attempt of the escape from Alcatraz. I'm not talking about Escape From Alcatraz either. I've seen this movie a few...

Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85 [ 4 Answers ]

I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he...

Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie [ 0 Answers ]

A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light Almost like a camera flash. I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

View more questions Search