Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 15, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Period Like Pains In Early Pregnancy
    Has anyone had period like pains in the early stages of pregnancy? They are not really really bad but I can feel them like I know they are there. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.
    tishee_76 Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey19
    Has anyone had period like pains in the early stages of pregnancy? They are not really really bad but i can feel them like i know they are there. im 6 weeks tomorrow.
    Hi lacey19

Everybodys bodies and pregnancies are different to some extent.
    But for you to be concerned about it, make a doctors appointment..
    You'll learn to trust your instincts the more experienced mother you become..
    But if your confused or concerned never feel bad about overreacting, it's always better to be safe than sorry!

I hope all goes well for you..
    Good on you for looking for help..
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I had quite a few cramps, none bad though in very early pregnancy. I got checked out when it happened and everything was fine. You should always get checked out if you feel that something might be off. Cramps are normal, but should always be checked on just in case. It's always better to be safe then sorry.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I agree with the other posts that you should get it checked out, but can I add that mild cramping can be normal due to ligaments stretching to make room for the fast growing uterus. But better be safe than sorry and get it checked out.
    Channy008 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I a bit farther then you are but I do know hat your talking about. I had them as well and the doctor said they were fine. I still get them and now understand that some were my uterus growing and moving and some that were sounds a little too was the baby moving.. you just don't know how intune you are with your body. Also I would say this not in a mean way at all but this if your body and you baby lison to yourself. Its better to ask a doctor then other people some times for the reasons or everyone being different and having different bodys... Good luck too you... I hope your baby is safe and doing fine :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Early Period [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started on the generic version of Ortho Tri-cyclin. I have been taking them as directed for two weeks. Today, I got my period which is a week early as the placebos do not start until next week. Should I continue to take the pills as scheduled? If not, what should I do? Thanks

Bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection...

Too early for pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it too early to take a pregnancy test if your only a week late from your period?

Early pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I am in early pregnancy and bleeding and slight pain is this natural or am I having a miscarage

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

View more questions Search