Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldylox Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 01:26 AM
    Routers
    When u buy a router if its wireless does it have to say it on the box. I got one but can't get it to connect to my wireless laptop,
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2012, 01:29 AM
    Yes it does as well as which standards it supports.

Dec 21, 2012, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyben View Post
    yes it does as well as which standards it supports.
    Thank u so very much,

Dec 21, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Yes it does as well as which standards it supports.
    Just looked up the BOFH,, LOL, UR FUNNY AND GOOD!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Routers? How to purchase one and what to look for. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I need a router for my laptop- I have wireless and get connect to wherever I can, but the connection goes on and off-- I'm tired of it. I don't know anything about routers, only that you can connect it to the internet and use it on your laptop- right?. Anyway, before I enter the store to...

Concerning Routers And Hub? [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing an assignment work on Router & Hub for my studies:eek:.. Too be honest I have very little idea what these are:( and I am pretty much confused about both topics:confused:... answer the following as precisely as possible so that I have a clear idea. And then be able to search more on...

Wireless routers [ 1 Answers ]

My friends partner has bought her a wireless router for her for her home,he set it up through his laptop, when he is not there she can not get online without him being there with his laptop,(he does not live there), he has also put a password in without telling her what it is, how can she get round...

Wireless Routers [ 7 Answers ]

Im trying to find the best type of wirless routers and there price. Is there a site that reviews them simply? And easily? Or can someone recommend the brand worth getting. We need it to go through out our house. I already have broadband internet, however I want it so others in the house can...

View more questions Search