Ask
    doorman62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Breville dougnut Recipes
    Can you tell me recipe for douhnuts to use my breville mini doughnut maker
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 20, 2012, 03:37 PM
    The basic recipe comes with the machine.
    Here's an example of a frosting to try: A Lakeland recipe for Doughnut recipe, happy cooking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipes? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody have any tasty and low-costing Halloween recipes, that doesn't take a lot of time?

Salba recipes [ 13 Answers ]

Well, this morning, I tried ground salba in my yogurt and I don't think it was the right choice... it was actually very tough to choke it down. Does any one know the best way to eat this?

Cake Recipes [ 5 Answers ]

Be creative and try various combinations of pie filling and cake mix. Chocolate Cherry Bars ! pkg. chocolate cake mix 21 oz. can cherry pie filling 1 teaspoon almond extract 2 beaten eggs Preheat oven to 350. Mix all 4 ingredients by hand until well mixed. Grease and flour either...

Help me with recipes [ 11 Answers ]

I've got this problem, my dad moved out of the house, and he doesn't know how to cook, so he asked me to teach him some basic stuff about cooking and some easy recipes, could you help me find them ?

Veggie recipes [ 4 Answers ]

I've never liked most vegetables but I'm working hard to include more in my diet. I'm looking for veggie recipes that even a certified vegephobe like myself might like. Does anyone have a fabulous vegetable recipe to share? I'd also love to find some vegetable recipes that call for only 4 or 5...

View more questions Search