Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saltygammon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Hamster freckles.
    I have absoloutley no idea anything about hamsters. I have a hamster and when I got it, it had a freckle on its ear. I've had this hamster for about 1 and a half years. The hamster's small freckle has now turned into a large black mole which is actually coming off its ear. I don't know what it means but is it cancer? What should I do...
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Without taking the mole off and having the cells looked at under a microscope, there is no way to know if the hamster has cancer.

The best person to talk to would be a vet who treats pocket pets such as hamsters. If you're interested in just giving good quality of life, I would suggest to just take him in to the vet and get their opinion and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How did my hamster die? Should I get another hamster? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my first hamster at Christmas 2011. In the last couple of days I noticed he was acting a little weird. He was a lot more hyper and he would be up nibbling at the cage at 7am. I looked online for vets nearby but I couldn't see any that mentioned hamsters. The next day I came back from school...

Freckles? [ 3 Answers ]

OK everybody tells me that my freckles are beautifull But every year I get more and more and I'm not feeling beatifull anymore what should I do

What to do about my freckles? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

Freckles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wanted my skin to clear up and to lose my freckles... they seem to be disappearing but very slowly... will they completely disappear and how long will it take if they can disappear... :D

View more questions Search