Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deepak S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 12:29 AM
    How to configure iball baton wifi router for hathway internet connection
    How to configure I ball baton WiFi router for hathway for my hathway internet connection?

I already have hathway modem "CISCO DPQ2160" .

Hathway is cable internet connection provider.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless router - no internet connection [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Scientific Atlanta modem and use Time Warner Cable/RoadRunner internet service. I was using a belkin wireless router and it quit working. I contacted Time Warner and they said the problem was with my router, so I purchased a new Belkin Connect N150 router and am still not able to get it to...

Intermitent internet connection over router [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is an ongoing problem I have had and I'm all out of ideas I use a Netgear router, with two XP Computers hardwired via Ethernet. My internet provider is Tiscali and for just over a month now I have been losing my internet connection, but the router stays connected, MSN messenger...

Connection to Internet using router [ 12 Answers ]

I just moved and switched from DSL to Cable for Internet service. I can get an internet connection directly through the modem to the computer but when I try to route through my router I can not get an internet connecvtion. Suggestions?

My router causes my internet connection to fail [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a linksys wireless 2.4ghz router and all of the sudden it is causing my internet connection to fail. When I disconnect the router my dsl/cable internet on my PC works fine. Any ideas why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.