Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericclapton Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Dream answers for free
    Last night I dreamt I was surrounded by people living with H.I.V positive, Tonight at 9-10 on MTV a program about people living with this disease came on T.V
    What does this mean?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 20, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Nothing at all.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 05:17 PM
    It means nothing.
    ericclapton Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Nothing at all.
    I had a dream about Justin bieber and Chris brown and Barbra palvin last night does that mean anything ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ericclapton View Post
    I had a dream about Justin bieber and Chris brown and Barbra palvin last night does that mean anything ?
    Nope.

Dreams are just our imagination, they're not real, and they don't mean anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

What does my dream mean? So I had a dream that this guy I liked for years secretly drew a picture saying he loves me. When I went back to the drawing it was erased and when I tried to find out who wrote it I skipped saying his name. He got mad ran and when I was about to tell him how I felt he...

What does my dream mean for free? [ 5 Answers ]

Basically, my girlfriend's ex boyfriend has threatened me in real life. I have been wanting to do something about it ever since he said something, and a few days ago I had a dream that I seen him. I was stood there with my girlfriend and I heard him say "look at him hes scared s***less." After I...

What does my dream mean for free? [ 6 Answers ]

There was a tall dark obscure man, that I don't know, but is my friend telling me that I am crazy and looking at me in a confused way because I need an ostrich to save the world.

What does my dream mean free [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 yr old was drowning and I couldn't find him

I had a scary dream looking for answers. [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream that, I was sitting in the back seat of a white truck. My eldest son's father was driving (he an I don't get along too well). I can not picture who was in the passenger seat. But out of nowhere he began to swerve out of control, we then flipped over into a large body of water upside...

View more questions Search