Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xPINKx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:14 PM
    How to dye my hair red from a chestnut brown?
    So my hair is a chestnut brown color now, and I'm going to dye it red like Ariana Grande's old color (I think she's a brunette now) and I need advice on products I should use, and how to get good color without bleaching it? Also how to take care of the red hair and how often I may need to re-dye it.
    inolvidable Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Aw chestnut brown is the color I want lol &best thing you could do is go to a professional cause such stores as walmart or wherever you would buy the product won't work as well take it from experience.&taking care of your hair well there's a good treatment at sallys that helps your hair when its dryed up from all the dye hoped this help:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dye dark brown red hair to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark brown reddish hair and really want to go light brown, can you give me tips how to do this and whether it is a good idea?

If I dye my lightish brown hair a reddish brown will the red come out? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to dye my hair with a ten wash reddish brown hair dye but I am worried that the colour will linger my hair because it is a golden-brown colour. Is this something to be worried about?

BROWN hair dye came out RED! [ 9 Answers ]

I have just dyed my hair yesterday using clairol natural instincts hair dye (last through28 shamppos). I wanted to go from a light brown hair to a little darker because my roots were coming in dark, but instead, my hair came out a dark red! I really hate it but I'm not sure of what to do. I don't...

Dark brown hair dye turned my hair red! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, well I wanted to dye my hair dark brown, and it came out a deep red, that was lighter red at the roots. I had it dyed to ash brown (my natural color) and if faded in about 3 days. So 2 weeks later my hair was red again so I got it dyed ash brown again. And after a few days it started fading,...

View more questions Search