Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TAPCO1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Open a web page maximized
    How can I open a web page and have it maximized
    avataress Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:06 PM
    If you mean when you go from one site to another a new window opens up and it is smaller than the rest of the screen, you just click on the small square next to the x in the upper right hand corner of the screen or the intermingled two squares, and that should "maximize" (enlarge) the window the full size of the entire screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

Maximize A Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- Every time I open a web page, I have to go to the top right and maximize it--How can I change it so that every time I open a web page it automatically comes us maximized? Thank you--

Count my web page [ 3 Answers ]

Please, tell me on what site I should register my web page in order to obtain information about how many people visited my web, from what country they accessed my web page. The latter is necessary. Thanks.

Block Web page [ 8 Answers ]

I have tried to block a web page by going to Start Run & then Notepad c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\Hosts Then I hit enter then typed 127.0.0.1 entered the web page as hi5.com But it won't let me save. Any advice. :rolleyes:

Web Page Redirect [ 2 Answers ]

I opened my IE and my home page came up. As soon as it loaded it went to a page that could not be displayed and the address line read http:///. I tried to go into tools and it would come down then go right back up. I tried reinstalling IE 6.0 but it seemed not to work. I look in the control panel...

View more questions Search