Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadfallenangel Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 04:02 PM
    If I try to bleach my black jeans will they turn orange
    Well I have a pair of old black skinny jeans that are now very loose on me because I lost weight and I want to shrink them by hot washing them then bleach them and shred up up by basically making some holes here and there.Any tips about shrinking bleaching or creating holes would be very much apprecated!THANKS:P
    limespider Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Any bleaching will leave orange or white spots on your black jeans. They will not turn solid white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of orange and yellow hair without using any more bleach [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was black and I have been bleaching it for the last few months to get it a light blonde and there still isorange and yellow bit still in my hair I don't want to use any more bleach and I don't want to use a toner what else would help the orange and yellow tones go??

How do I turn my naturally dark brown/black hair to a light brown after I bleach it? [ 1 Answers ]

I used a light ash brown and it turned like a greyish green color!

Bleach Blonde Brown-Blech. ORANGE! [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Okay so here's the thing. Im still a pretty young teenager(14) and I don't have a job (well I do but its only at a ladys house when she needs me-but not the point) and my mom went to cosmetology school and so that means she knows how to color hair right? Yes, but that doesn't mean...

How can I keep from my dark dyed hair from turning orange when I bleach it [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally medium blonde hair color, and I have died my hair burgundy brown, the color took all over but is more purply red on the top of my head.. I want to go back to my nautural color or even bleach blonde.. but I have tried to strip my hair before and it just turned orange, then bleaching...

View more questions Search