Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dehraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:21 AM
    f1 us visa extension
    My visa expires in june2013. I am coming to chennai in Jan2013.Can I extend ny visa then.where to apply and what documents required

Check out some similar questions!

Extension for Visa [ 0 Answers ]

My Thai wife and I , were married 3 weeks ago in the UK. She now wants to apply for 2 year extension so that she can take and pass the English test in readiness for permanent stay application. I have downloaded the relevant forms and it seems that the cost is £561. Yet the form itself seems to...

Visa extension [ 0 Answers ]

My friend came here in 2010 on a spouse visa which was for 2 years but, her marriage was over in 3 months, she then moved out of her husbands house to her sisters. The divorce has been completed since and her visa is nearly finished, but there is an impending court case against her ex husband in...

H4 visa extension [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands H1B expired on 17 march 2010 , the employer filed for his extension of visa , but due to some clerical error , my H4 extension was not filed . This fact was revealed to almost 5 months after that is I have overstayed without visa for 5 months in US , the lawyer has asked to move back to...

Visa extension b1/b2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My parents are visiting me on B1/B2 visa. I would like to extend their stay. I gathered that they need to fill in an I-539. Since they are married, it seems that I can use one form for the both of them, using my dad as the applicant and my mom as a family member who is filing the form...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.