Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmcmje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 04:19 AM
    On parole got arrested for dwi
    I am on parole for theft and drug possession and have a few more years to go. I have been out for over two years and have been completely compliant. I was recently arrested for misdemeanor dwi first offense. What are my chances of being revoked?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 05:13 AM
    On parole, are you restricted from drinking at all ? If so then this is two violation,s drinking and the arrest for driving.

I would say most likely no you won't be, but you should already know, since you are required to call PO as soon as possible after contact, so the first phone call out of jail after the arrest had better been to your PO. Don't let him see it on his computer screen first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

? Parole Violation for the second time for a dwi? [ 4 Answers ]

How much time can my fiancˇ get for violating parole for the second time for a dwi. Within a year coming home from the first violation for the same thing dwi?

I got charged with a DWI and then shoplifting recently after but before DWI courtdate [ 3 Answers ]

OK so like I said I was charged with a DWI on Dec 10. My court date for that is Jan 10. However a few days ago I got caught shoplifting. That court date is Feb 15. Since I will be convicted of the shoplifting possibly during my probation but I didn't do the actual crime while on probation I'm...

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Resident Alien Arrested and Convicted for DWI with child under 15 year [ 4 Answers ]

I know a person that was scheduled for deportation February 2004 she still resides in the US as of today. Since then she has been arrested 4 times for DUI two of those times she had children under 15 with her. The fourth time she was caught her probation was revoked and was sent to prison for 2...

View more questions Search